SUMMARY: Performs duties that will assist the Programming Manager with various validations of data, report summarys and query design as the EDA migrates from a legacy FoxPro Application to Microsoft Cloud Dynamics/CRM and several on premise MS SQL Server databases.
$15.00 - $16.00
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Accurately confirm data transformation from FoxPro to SQL including data types and totals using SQL Server and Office 365/2016 tools such as Access and Excel.
2. Propose data correcting solutions to the Programming Manager that will allow data transformation to fit the Microsoft Dynamics/CRM & on premise MS SQL schemas.
3. Assist FoxPro/SQL Data Architech researching anomalies causing data transformation complications using SQL queries, stored precedures and triggers.
4. Assist MS Dynamics/CRM Developer with intranet design, programming and content development. Create end users training materials for navigation and usage of SharePoint including uses of metadata, library creation and layout.
5. Performs other and duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
• Proficient with relational databases with a focus on MS SQL Server
• A basic understanding of SharePoint Server 2016 administration, configuration, and development
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills; technical, design and implementation skills; ability to incorporate functional, user-friendly report formats’
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of user’s timelines
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Advanced Excel skills preferred), Microsoft Visual Studio, and the ability to learn new software packages
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; proficient in grammar, spelling and editing; and fosters communications with business professionals and EDA staff
• Demonstrates respectful behavior and promotes teamwork and communication to encourage an interactive, cooperative, collaborative and customer focused work environment among division, EDA staff and external customers.
• Student in a Bachelor program in finance, accounting, economic development, software, and/or related field. (Minimum GPA 3.0)
• Physical demands
o Minimal travel as necessary to events, meetings, businesses, etc.
• Valid driver’s license
The examples of work for this title are for illustrative purposes only. A particular position using this title may not perform all duties listed in this job description. Conversely, all duties performed on the job may not be listed. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope, general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Your employment at NJEDA is voluntary and subject to termination by you or NJEDA at will, with or without cause, or with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in this job description shall be interpreted to conflict, eliminate or modify the employment-at-will status of NJEDA employees.
NJEDA reserves the right to amend/revise this job description as necessary to meet current and changing business needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
• Must comply with the “New Jersey First Act” which requires employees hired after September 1, 2011 to reside in New Jersey. Non-New Jersey resident employees must relocate to New Jersey within one year of their date of hire and provide proof of residency to Human Resources.
• Must complete an Outside Activity Questionnaire (disclosure of outside office or employment) on an annual basis.