SUMMARY: Performs duties that will assist commercial lending staff in various loan and grant servicing duties including updating project records in EDA’s Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enable, SharePoint and other information management systems. Assist in collecting, spreading in Moody’s and reviewing financial statements, tracking commercial insurance. Researches Special Loan Management customers, and maintains litigation and judgement records in CRM.
$15.00 - $16.00
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Accurately updates and maintains customer, product, and project records in CRM, uploads electronic files to associated CRM records, and completes other loan servicing activities through CRM and Enable systems.
2. Assist Special Loan Officers and Legal Specialist in researching public records and internet to locate and determine status of companies and persons in Special Loan Management (workout); transfer accurate information from credit files, litigation and judgment information and upload documents into EDA’s CRM; ensure accuracy of data.
3. Assists Loan Portfolio Officers to collect credit customer financial statements, spread the financial statements and generate reports in Moody’s KMV system. Identifies adverse financial trends through accurate completion of a credit review checklist.
4. Processes insurance certificates required for EDA’s loan and guarantee projects, including sending reminder letters and following up as needed with customers and insurance brokers, and replying to related inquiries. Identifies related project information for received certificates. Reviews insurance certificates and enters required information into internal information management systems.
5. Performs other and duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; proficient in grammar, spelling and editing; and fosters communications with business professionals and EDA staff
• Ability to prioritize workload, must be highly organized, detail-oriented, handle various tasks simultaneously and work independently within limited time constrains with little or no supervision
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality and deal effectively and diplomatically with business professionals and EDA staff
• Demonstrates respectful behavior and promotes teamwork and communication to encourage an interactive, cooperative, collaborative and customer focused work environment among division, EDA staff and external customers.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn new software packages
• Strong analytical and research skills
• Student in a Bachelor program in finance, accounting, economic development, software, and/or related field. (Minimum GPA 3.0)
• Physical demands
Minimal travel as necessary to events, meetings, businesses, etc.
• Valid driver’s license
The examples of work for this title are for illustrative purposes only. A particular position using this title may not perform all duties listed in this job description. Conversely, all duties performed on the job may not be listed. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope, general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Your employment at NJEDA is voluntary and subject to termination by you or NJEDA at will, with or without cause, or with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in this job description shall be interpreted to conflict, eliminate or modify the employment-at-will status of NJEDA employees.
NJEDA reserves the right to amend/revise this job description as necessary to meet current and changing business needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
• Must comply with the “New Jersey First Act” which requires employees hired after September 1, 2011 to reside in New Jersey. Non-New Jersey resident employees must relocate to New Jersey within one year of their date of hire and provide proof of residency to Human Resources.
• Must complete an Outside Activity Questionnaire (disclosure of outside office or employment) on an annual basis.