Assist with the customer relationship management and servicing of a high-volume portfolio of jobs incentive customers to satisfy requirements to receive its grant/tax credit.
$15.00 - $16.00
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Reviews and analyzes certification of jobs which identifies the customer is eligible for the proper incentive as applicable with Statutes and EDA regulations. Address any deficiencies with customers.
• Assist with processing tax transfer applications for certified jobs incentives.
• Backfill missing jobs information in database and applicable spreadsheets to prepare for data migration.
• Restructure program file folders to prepare for data migration
• Cull files for scanning into filenet and prepare for off-site storage.
• Provides data and relationship support to EDA’s Jobs Incentives Officer regarding all projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; proficient in grammar, spelling and editing; and foster communications with business professionals and EDA staff
• Ability to prioritize workload, must be highly organized, detail-oriented, handle various tasks simultaneously and work independently within limited time constrains with little or no supervision
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality and deal effectively and diplomatically with business professionals and EDA staff
• Demonstrates respectful behavior and promotes teamwork and communication to encourage an interactive, cooperative, collaborative and customer focused work environment among division, EDA staff and external customers
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn new software packages
Education and Experience Requirements
• Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
• Previous work experience in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field a plus.
• Experience with legal documents a plus.
• As necessary to events, meetings, businesses, etc.
Certificates and Licenses Required
• Valid driver’s license
The examples of work for this title are for illustrative purposes only. A particular position using this title may not perform all duties listed in this job description. Conversely, all duties performed on the job may not be listed. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope, general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Your employment at NJEDA is voluntary and subject to termination by you or NJEDA at will, with or without cause, or with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in this job description shall be interpreted to conflict, eliminate or modify the employment-at-will status of NJEDA employees.
NJEDA reserves the right to amend/revise this job description as necessary to meet current and changing business needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
• Must comply with the “New Jersey First Act” which requires employees hired after September 1, 2011 to reside in New Jersey. Non-New Jersey resident employees must relocate to New Jersey within one year of their date of hire and provide proof of residency to Human Resources.
• Must complete an Outside Activity Questionnaire (disclosure of outside office or employment) on an annual basis.